Welcome!

This blog is nothing more but the complete P.O.S.T record of Bob Godley. He asked me several times to post the complete record, and I have finally finished that task.

You can compare it to the original P.O.S.T record if you request one from P.O.S.T. All that I left out was pictures of envelopes that had the post mark on them. I don't think anyone had any complaints on those post marks, so I didn't include them, But everything else is there for your viewing pleasure.

Bob, if you would like administive rights to this blog, send me an email, and I will send you an invite. I am sure you have things you would like to share with the people as well.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Part 2 of 4 Warning Not For Those Under 18!!!!!

Contains dirty pics and cartoons emailed on a government computer



























































No comments: